Sunday, January 15, 2012

Great sadness and great joy

Dear Sindia and Stuart,


I was so sorry to hear of Dr. Bob's passing, yet it is
amazingly comforting to know he now has a complete and healthy
body with which to praise God in His presence.  I have been
praying for your entire family during this time of loss.
There are no words that can eliminate the sorrow, but aren't
we grateful that we don't grieve as those who have no hope?  I
am also glad to hear from Donna that Belva is sleeping and
managing reasonably well, and I will pray for her peace and
comfort.  I loved the picture of the 6 kids with Mum and Dad,
and I'm sure you are grateful that you were able to be
together.  You truly have a rich heritage.




Let me again tell you of my great sadness at Bob's passing.
It really reminded me of my own father's death because they
were both great men of God and totally irreplaceable.  Yet the
sweetness of knowing they are in the one place they longed for
is a precious comfort.  Their joy is finally complete!  And
the joy of picturing them before God's throne will sustain us
until the day we can join them in His presence.

Much love, Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment