Friday, January 13, 2012

Heartfelt condolenses

Dear Shelley and Peter with Steve, Sharon, Sheila, Stacey, Stuart and Stirling

My heartfelt condolences for the loss of your dear dad. But well done for looking after him so well in his last years. When I saw him and Aunty Belva 3 years ago, I realised how much care they needed, and I am astounded at how long Uncle Bob actually stayed around. He had a presence amongst people that is extremely rare. I remember my parents saying when I was still a young teen “I shudder to think how much damage Bob could have caused, had he used his great talent for leadership in a negative direction!” Instead, he employed it for the Kingdom of God, an exemplary life that touched so many lives. For one, my mom Elfride’s life was completely swayed through his input.

I wish you all great blessings as you reminisce together, and great peace about a life well lived. And great strength in caring for dear Belva.

Lots of love,

Ilse Andrag

No comments:

Post a Comment