Tuesday, January 10, 2012

May you feel the comfort and strength of Jesus

Dear Sheila,

I'm so sorry to learn of your Dad's death - but we rejoice with you in knowing that he is worshipping his Heavenly Father who he served so faithfully!!  I know that he has been very frail recently - I trust you were able to have a good visit as a family at Christmas.  How wonderful that so many of your siblings live in Angola and were able to help with his care.

It doesn't matter if we think we are ready - it's still so hard to say goodbye when the time comes.  May you feel the comfort and strength of Jesus surrounding you and sustaining you.  I know that his funeral will be an amazing celebration of an incredible man.  His courage, strength and deep faith were such an inspiration to all who knew him.

Do give my love to your mom and the rest of your family.  Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers!

Love,
Mike and Karen Mason
(Grace sends her love too)

No comments:

Post a Comment