Friday, January 20, 2012

A handwritten note from your dad

I was so surprised last year to receive a handwritten note from your dad.  Such a busy, competent man took time to greet me and thank me for a word of appreciation!
Dick and I learned so much from sitting around their table in New Jersey and in England. I still remember his sermon on Psalm 15 at Summit Bible Church in Summit, Illinois where folks collected money for a refrigerator for them.  That is my home church and I live in their parsonage in my retirement.  
We had sweet fellowship with Stuart and Sindia in our years in Mozambique.  Sheila came with Bob and Belva for their Belva's funeral.  Our son-in-law, Quintin Reece,  stopped the plane on the runway in Maputo to get them on the flight to Nampula.
 I offer you comfort in YOUR great memories.
Lois Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment