Wednesday, January 11, 2012

His Bible teaching

Dr Bob is a man that God used to influence my life forever and I am grateful to have known him.
When I was in the singles at Westover, he came and taught our class many times.  One of the first times that I remember was probably nearly 10 years ago on our singles beach retreat.  I think we went through the book of James. His bible teaching methods, of engaging the class to interact with him rather than merely lecturing to us, had a great influence on me.   I have been in youth ministry for 6 years now and I use Bob’s technique with every teaching opportunity I have.  His gentleness and loving kindness to me will never be forgotten.

Please include these thoughts in the blog for him.  I am very thankful for him and his family.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment