Tuesday, January 10, 2012

May you each know the grace and peace of our Lord

Thank you so much for sending me the notice regarding your father's passing. 

 It has been my privilege and honor to have supported, prayed for and  followed your dad and mom's ministry since I met them and most of your sister's and brothers at Highland Lake Bible Conference in New York when your dad was leading the AEF missionary training session back in the mid/late 60's.  My dad was the cook for Highland Lake Bible Conference at that time. 

After nursing school, I settled in Winston Salem, NC and some years later your parents settled in Greensboro.  We were able to get together on a few occasions which was a wonderful blessing.  I so much enjoyed his book Sword and Scalpel and will treasure my signed copy.  He was truly a great man of God and touched countless lives in many countries around the world including mine. 

Today his joy knows no boundaries as he has met our Savior face to face.  It will be my pleasure to send a memorial gift to AGA in his honor.

I pray that each of you know the grace and peace of our Lord and Savior during this difficult time.  Please express my love and sympathy to your mother.

In Christ,

Pat Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment